In order to ensure your smile functions as intended, it is important to always practice safe and effective oral health care treatments when needed. This includes repairing and restoring any damaged or broken teeth that may be present. One of the most effective treatments you can provide for damaged or broken teeth is known as dental crowns. Listed below are some of the benefits you can expect:
– Dental crowns are very effective for weak teeth that may have trouble standing line appropriate lifespan due to dental damage.
– Dental crowns can conceal irregularities on their teeth including with the size, shape, and color.
– Dental crowns are highly effective for fusing together large fillings when there is not enough tooth remaining.
– Dental crowns are more effective than dental veneers that only conceal the fronts of teeth.
– If you have any damaged teeth or bits of teeth that need to be held together, dental crowns can be used.
– Dental crowns can hold several other tooth restorations in place, including dental bridges, root canals, and dental implants.
– Not only do dental crowns shield teeth from further damage, but they are also highly effective at improving the aesthetics of a tooth.
– Dental crowns are extremely durable, and can often last many decades of heavy use before they may need to be repaired or replaced.
If you require further treatment for dental crowns, Dr. Mohamed Waheed and our team at Elite Dentistry PC will help you with your oral health care. If you would like to book an appointment with our dentist office in Addison, Illinois, please call us at (630) 592.8116.